Mixed Leaf, Asparagus, Blue Cheese and Hazelnut Salad
- Prep time15 mins
- Serves4 adults
- 100g packet Wash n’ Toss Salad Mix
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- 1/4 cup (40g) roasted hazelnuts
- 70g blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Scatter Wash n’ Toss Salad Mix on a large serving platter.
- Arrange the asparagus over the leaves and sprinkle with hazelnuts and blue cheese.
- Combine olive oil, honey and red wine vinegar in a small bowl and season to taste. Drizzle over the salad just before serving.
If you don’t like blue cheese, try shaving Parmesan over this salad instead.
Click Here for a print friendly version of this recipe.
- Energy 1045 kj
- Protein 7.0 g
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Carbohydrates 7.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Dietary Fibre 2.5 g
- Sodium 501 mg